Wil's 300 heads...

To: "buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net" <buick-rover-v8@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Wil's 300 heads...
From: Jan Ben <ben@lucent.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 11:15:28 -0400
Hey Wil, did you migrate over to the list I take it? good!

Do you have an update on the use of 300 heads atop the small bore?
I don't want to weld it up and mill it unless absolutely necessary.
I just got a new MIG unit - a Miller, no less.  But I don't think it's
gonna take anything less then a Tig to weld it up.. (BTW, my old,
Italian-made MIG is up for grabs:).
And what about the valve geom(?) problems? did you break anymore
springs?

Also, does anybody have a loose (i.e. not in a motor:) D+D rear seal
adaptor to look at?
thx
Jan