Re[2]: Single Plane Intake

To: buick-rover-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re[2]: Single Plane Intake
From: Greg_Williams@cayennesoft.com (Greg Williams)
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 11:07:44 -0400
     Hi Dan,
        No, I don't have an e-mail address for him.  But... if you decide
     to give him a call, be prepared to get inundated with good info!  The
     man KNOWS his stuff!  His favorite expression; "She'll be right as
     rain!".  :-)   Also, I see Real Steel in the UK still shows the
     Huffaker as being available.  Don't know their number, but you can
     probably find it on the net or someone on the list can give it to you.

     Greg