Re: Wil's 300 heads...

To: "buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net" <buick-rover-v8@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Wil's 300 heads...
From: Greg_Williams@cayennesoft.com (Greg Williams)
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 11:25:04 -0400
     Hey,
         I thought the general consensus was the best heads for the small
     (3.5") bore was the Olds 215 jobbies with big valves.  Oh, hit a swap
     meet this weekend.  Picked up an extra copy of the March 85 Hot Rod
     mag.  Also got an issue of Sportscar Graphic from '66 with some
     pictures and a short article on the Repco-Brabham SOHC Olds 215.
     Kinda knarly lookin' thing it was.  In 3litre form it was putting out
     300hp.

     Greg