Re: Single Plane Intake

To: buick-rover-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Single Plane Intake
From: Dan Jones <djones2@mdc.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 09:48:07 -0500
Greg,

Thanks for the info.  The Harcourt intake is available in the U.S. from
Barry Bassford (Total Alloy Engines) and supposedly he has an
exclusive arrangement.  Last time I checked he wanted $459 for a
single order or $398 for multiple purchases.  Too pricey for me.  I'm
not sure if Harcourt will sell directly to me but I'll drop him a line
and check.  Does John have an email address?

Thanks,
Dan Jones

>>> <Gregory72@aol.com> 08/28 6:35 pm >>>
If you want fruit, go to the tree!

John Harcourt Engines
559 Springs Road
Prebbleton
Christchurch  8153
New Zealand

Phone: 03 349-7263

Don't know the country code for New Zealand.  He makes a nice single plane
intake for the Buick\Rover and I think, a block girdle.  He's the Dan LaGrou
of NZ!  If you talk to him, he knows his stuff!  He's a P76 guru as well
and
makes adapter plated to fit a Buick\Rover intake onto the tall deck block.

Greg