Re: Just found this on rec.autos.misc

To: tjhiggin@alpine.b17a.ingr.com (T.J. Higgins)
Subject: Re: Just found this on rec.autos.misc
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 94 8:58:03 PST

> > Or a Cobra.  The recommended interval between chassis lubes is 500 miles.
>
> So does this mean that when you moved from D.C. to CA, you stopped
> and did a chassis lube on the side of the road 5 times?  :^)
> --
> T.J. Higgins     | tjhiggin@ingr.com         | (205) 730-7922

Well, it should have been even more often then that since my route
included a side trip to Halifax, Nova Scotia.  To tell the truth I did
stop once for a lube; and a few more times for gas.

The car came with a little grease gun that clips to the bulkhead in the
engine compartment, but I've rarely used it because it's pretty
worthless.  Moss lists one just like it in the advertiser they recently
mailed out.  Strictly for looks, IMO.

Roland