More Midget clutch stuff

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: More Midget clutch stuff
From: Andrew Dooley <adooley@umr.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 1994 17:50:16 -0600 (CST)
   Thanks to all who replied to my last post.  I don't think I've got the
wrong size master cylendar or anyhting like that, but it wouldn't surprise me
at all to find that my old push rod, apparently way too short, wasn't intended
for a Midget.  I've ordered a replacement, and if it proves to be too short
as well I suppose I'll just bodge it for now.  I'll fix whatever horrible
things the PO did to the clutch this summer.  I don't think the bearing is
bad or anything like that, but I wouldn't put it past the PO to install the
clutch fork backwards or something.
   Again, thanks to everyone who took the time to help a poor newbie.
Hopefully, I'll one day know enough about LBC's to answer a few questions
myself.