Re: LBC B&Bs

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LBC B&Bs
From: island@whidbey.net (Judith Winter)
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 94 02:56:53 PST
>Re: the B&B for lbc thread:
>
>Never mind traveling, we should first attack problems closer to home.  I
>find I must have a house so that I can work on my lbc, but houses
>constantly need attention, so that I have very little time to work on the
>car.
>
>I want a car nut condo.  ...

Someone who understands!

>Each unit would have a 3 car garage.  ....

that needs to go in the how-to-buy-lbc FAQ.  Perhaps *the* determining
factor of why I have, for now,opted out of buying MG roadster:  It's one
thing to live in rainy clime w leaky softtop, another to not be able to
store car (rust?) under vocer, yet another *entirely* to not have garage
space (even unheated) inwhichto work. Oil & water -- rain -- don't mix, so
what would those Lucas mats absorb?  Anyway, w/o pavement, oil leaks
contaminate groundwater supply on this rural island.

In connection,

Judith Winter
island@whidbey.net