Re: TR7 heads

To: "Vaughan K. Scott" <scottv@rpi.edu>
Subject: Re: TR7 heads
From: "W. Ray Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 1994 10:36:58 -0500 (EST)
Those who are frustrated by hard to remove nuts, bolts, studs, etc.,
should definitely buy a half-inch drive impact wrench.  These will often
remove fasteners that otherwise will not budge.  I have not tried an
impact wrench on frozen studs, but I suspect this would be your best bet
for getting studs out intact.  I think one can buy a stud remover
(gripper) with 1/2 drive.

                gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910