Re: head pulling

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: head pulling
From: droms@bucknell.edu (Ralph Droms)
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 1994 14:26:25 -0500
At  1:41 PM 11/22/94 -0500, Vaughan K. Scott wrote:
>[...] we (the british car nuts) are all so experienced at tearing down our
>cars that we stand around and brag about how quickly we can pull out our
>engines, etc.

I use the observation that I can describe, without consulting the shop
manual, almost every step required to pull the engine and transmission out
of my Sprite, but have to write a list if I have to get more than three
things at the grocery store as an example of failing memory associated with
increasing age.

Someone pointed out to me that the reason is that I probably pull have to
the engine more often than I go to the grocery store...

- Ralph