What time is it?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: What time is it?
From: thelaw@aloha.com (Paul Swengler)
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 1994 04:25:26 -1000
Scott W. Paisley writes:
  Could it be possible that I did not correctly degree my cam, when I
  installed it?  Could the problem be that an intake valve stays open
  too long, so that some fuel/mixture goes back into intake?  Actually,
  the car has backfired through the carbs, but only when it's cold and
  the choke is on, and it's very rare, but it did do it last night.
  Humm....

Silly(?) questions... Have you checked the valve clearance? Have you checked
for valve stick? 8-)

Everyone learns from their mistakes. Some people learn to repeat them while
others learn not to.

Paul Swengler                      Providing Hawaii's Legal Community
The Law Book Store            with quality legal materials since 1990
4557 Ukali St.            New & Used Books, Anatomical Models, CD-Rom
Honolulu HI 96818
Voice: 808-422-6322    Fax: 808-423-8282