Evaluation request

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Evaluation request
From: "Dana P. Henry-TRF" <70471.1433@compuserve.com>
Date: 18 Nov 94 09:01:22 EST
               It's that time again, and The Roadster Factory is preparing
its working budgets for 1995.  Charles has asked me what value we derive
from being associated with the British cars forum through CIS on INTERNET.
I've explained some of the obvious advantages to him, but I'd like to be
able to assure him that there is value in continuing our participation here.
I would appreciate any comments that anyone might have, good or bad, with
respect to our continued involvement in this electronic endeavor.  Please
drop me a line or two and let me know what your honest opinion is.  From a
business prospective, do you think that it would be a wise decision for us
to maintain our presence here?  Has it been helpful to you individually?
What other suggestions would you have in this regard.  I hope to hear from
many of you as soon as possible.  Thank you!

                                                       -CHEERS-
                                                       ^^^^^^^^