M.I.N.I broken!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (british-cars@autox.team.net)
Subject: M.I.N.I broken!
From: Marcel Chichak <chichm@supernet.ab.ca>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 1994 12:23:42 MST
@LURK_MODE = OFF

Notice to anyone that is on the M.I.N.I list as well as this list:

Another one of those teething pains with the list, it's broken again. I
swear the server is got a Lucas PC board in it!

It'll be back up and running as soon as I poke the sysop in the eye with
a pointed stick!

@LURK_MODE=ON

*Marcel Chichak  Certified Mini Nut | Go in deeper, come out  *
*voice (403)466-6004                |harder and come from     *
*Edmonton, Alberta, Canada          |behind!, That's what it's*
*chichm@supernet.ab.ca              |like to race a Mini!     *
'69 Morris Cooper, 39,999.9 Miles and counting!