Ray's Pit sumamry

To: British Cars Net <british-cars@AUTOX.TEAM.NET>
Subject: Ray's Pit sumamry
From: LLoyd <3030P%NAVPGS.BITNET@cmsa.Berkeley.EDU>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 94 09:03:07 PST
  I would love to build a pit in my garage to put my lbc over. But Ray has
so elequently expressed the fears and devistating actions resulting from
the construction of such pits that I now see the error of my ways.
  I'm sure we are all waiting for K-Mart to have a sale on their wobbly
cheap jack stands.
  In a more serious mode, I think that one built silently in the dead of
night, covered by a plywood cover, and blown out with a fan before use may
not be a bad idea.

  LLOyd -now, how the heck do I cut through the cement floor?-