MGB

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB
From: wise@db.erau.edu (John Wise)
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 1994 09:26:52 -0500
I just bought a 77 MGB from one of the net's members here in Daytona, Drew
Stieber.  I hope I can take as good care of it as he did.  If anyone out
there is looking for a fine young engineer, send him a message.

The car did not have an owners manual, and our friends at Moss Motors do
not have ove available.  Does anyone know where I can either purchase one
or borrow one for a few days?

Thanks

John

John A. Wise                                    Tel: (+1) (904) 226-6384
Center for Aviation/Aerospace Research          Fax: (+1) (904) 226-7050
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University            E-mail: wise@db.erau.edu
600 South Clyde Morris Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32114-3900   USA