Re: The Perfect Tow Vehicle, Chapter 3 and something on Jags!

To: Brian Willoughby <BAWILL01@UKCC.UKY.EDU>
Subject: Re: The Perfect Tow Vehicle, Chapter 3 and something on Jags!
From: Greg Meboe <meboe@wsuaix.csc.wsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 1994 15:33:14 -31802 (PST)
Brian,
        I hope you realize that I was ribbing you a little about your FORD
subject, but now both of us have opened up ourselves on that topic.

        Anyway, about the 420G, stay away.  If it was a 420, I'd say go for
it, but you can tell if it's a 420G if it looks way too big for its own
good.  BY the way, the G stands for GROSS, as opposed to the common
misconception GRAND.

                Greg
                            Greg Meboe     meboe@wsuaix.csc.wsu.edu
                            Dept. of Mechanical and Materials Engineering
                            Washington State University,  Pullman, Wa.
                            '67 Spit-6   '74 TR-6