Armorall replacement

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Armorall replacement
From: Mike Gigante <mg@cgl.citri.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 1994 11:46:02 +1100
YMMV, but I have had great success with CRC silicon spray. It works like a
dream on my tonneau as well as my honda's (numerous) plastic bits.

FYI, I washed the tonneau with dishwashing detergent, rinsed very very well
(hang on clothes line and hosed it down numerous times), then sprayed with
the silicon spray when dry.

My old ratty tonneau now loos like a newbie!

One of the concours guys put me onto this stuff - he says he has used it for
ages with no ill effects (unlike armorall).

Clearly I am a bit behind on email - just got back from the 6hr Relay Race at
Eastern Creek (Roofless Racing - 5 little healeys and 1 big healey); but
more on that later...

Mike