overdive switch for triumph

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: overdive switch for triumph
From: Steevis@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 1994 23:56:00 -0500
Hello John,
Why go to the breakers (we call them junk yards) for the switch? For one
thing the switch is very poor in quality- I've dealt with them, and never
found a used ont ot be good. In fact I have given serious consideration to
going for a different type and location rather than factory configuration.
Special Interest Car Parts has one for $22.95
(pretty outrageous for a piece of junk), but it is new. The part #
39166 fits '71-'77 FT series transmissions. They can be reached at
401-831-8850 ( don't know the country code but you can find it). If you
decide to go this route be sure and describe the shape and configuration of
the switch as they don't have an illustration in my catalog for me to be
certain.
Stephen J Wawrzyniec, TSgt, 41st Rsecue Squadron USAF Patrick AFB Florida
  Steevis @ AOL.com