Re: How do you like the show so far

To: gpetrola@prairienet.org
Subject: Re: How do you like the show so far
From: jey@frame.com (Jeff Young)
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 94 18:34:52 PDT
Greg --

One other thing I forgot.  Early on in my Ginetta restoration
attempt, I tried to find bushings for its rear end.  I called
around several racer shops in the area, all who took a look and
told me I was out of luck.  This was right after I had discovered
the email lists, so I gave them a try.  Within two days, I had
a Dave Bean Engineering part # for Lotus 7 bushings, which
happen to be the same thing.

The amount of knowledge available through the combined readership
is simply staggering.

-- Jeff.