lost his garage

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: lost his garage
From: wade@ops.tridom.com (Wade Massengil)
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 94 20:30:17 EDT

Greasings and Lubrications, All...

Netter saw advertised....

[>  Classic British sportscar, fresh paint, new carpet, upholstery,
[>  tires.  Rust free. Runs great. 49,000 miles.  Lost my garage,
[>  must sell. $6,000.
[                                                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[
[Does this really fool people?  Does anyone really believe that
[someone would sell a car simply because they no longer have a garage?

Translation....

        I just got divorced and have to sell the only thing she didn't
        get to pay my lawyer who was supposed to prevent this from happening.
        I really don't have a garage, or a TV, or a bed, for that matter,
        but that's none of your %#$@* bussiness. Just give me the money
        and take good care of my car....

        Or some other such. This guy needs $6000 quick.

Philosophy...

        Come out of the garage long enough to maintain your marriage.

        Only buy cars she thinks are cute.

        Don't get in debt...especially on cars that don't run.

        Try to remember why the car has ONLY TWO seats mounted CLOSE TOGETHER.

Personel History...

        '...I've had her 17 years, got her when she was new, no plans to
trade...'

Plans...

        As soon as Daisy the Yellow Car passes Beta Testing, Sweet Wife and I
        are off to the Carolina Mountains to our Favorite Hide-a-way!!
        (might let her drive a little.)

        Wade 'painted it yellow cause she said to' Massengill