Re: arcane electical question, MkII

To: wzehrin@CMS.CC.WAYNE.EDU
Subject: Re: arcane electical question, MkII
From: Randy Wilson <randy@taylor.wyvern.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 1994 18:04:37 -0400 (EDT)
Fellow fiends:

I received the following from Randy Wilson:

 Early B coils mounted to a plate that bolted to the right side engine
mount, frame side. Real friggin pain of a bracket, I might add. Should
be the same part for all B's and BGT's 63 through 67.

   Randy
     randy@taylor.wyvern.com
So...
My next question is: does anyone out there have a spare one of these
mounting brackets?  Among the jumble of things that came with my car
I cannot find such a thing.  Does Moss or TRF carry this item (I never
have noticed it)?

Many thanks to Randy and to the great grid of net.wisdom
Cheers,
Will "On the road again" Zehring