Potential(?) TR6 Electrical Problem

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Potential(?) TR6 Electrical Problem
From: ewcorco@erenj.com
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 94 17:47:00 -0400
        Of course the first nice day in the past 185 days in Eastern PA, I
go to start the TR6 and nothing - absolutely nothing.  The car turns right
over when I jump it, but the battery doesn't hold a charge (from either the
alternator or a battery charger).  I can accept (and hope) that it's just a
bad battery, but what's the best way to tell if I have a ground somewhere
that's causing the problem?  Also, any reccomendations for a new battery?
I'm sure the guys at Sears haven't a clue what number Die Hard to supply
for a 1971 TR6...........

        Ned Corcoran
        ewcorco@erenj.com