Jynks! (was: Clutch master rebuilt)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Jynks! (was: Clutch master rebuilt)
From: kburtch@pts.mot.com (Kevin Burtch X8534 Ppppp)
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 94 18:21:19 EDT
> Date: Mon, 18 Apr 94 13:46:45 PDT
> From: Ian Macky <imacky@us.oracle.com>

> All back together and works perfectly.

Never admit that out loud! (or to another person!)  They can hear you! :)

> Frighteningly, there's almost nothing the matter with my car anymore.  This

There will be now!

> And now I have these gaping, two-day affairs called WEEKENDS available, that
> used to be spent supine on cold concrete......     O whatever shall I do!!

Don't worry...  now that you've admitted that nothing is wrong, something will
go wrong. I just hope it's a roadside fixer.

> --ian

Am I the only one who has noticed Murphy's Law must have a clause in it that
the likelyhood of something going wrong is raised to the cube of how happy you
are about getting everything fixed? (and that is multiplied by the number of
people you tell)

Good luck with ol' Murphy!
Kevin