SOL Regalia

To: triumph@io.org
Subject: SOL Regalia
From: GNH.Wbst207V@xerox.com
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 1994 07:24:45 PDT
Chris,
<Did anyone order mugs or shirts from the firm that had the
SOL graphics on file ? How did it work out? Any feedback?>

Many Scions bought SOL Regalia last year.  It seemed to work very well.

<I'd love to get one for this season in case any fellow SOLs are around.
We could all wear them to the TRF summer party for example and spot
each other easily!>
I wore my T-shirt at the TRF Party and MG  Party in Grand Rapids.
I also placed a large SOL sign on my windshield.  I missed John Lye at TRF
but met Jim TenCate at GR.  I'll be at both Parties again this year - with
shirt and sign again.  Looking forward to meeting you and other Scions!

George Haynes
1965 TR4A, BRG, IRS, Surrey Top, Overdrive (Undergoing Restoration)
1956 MGA, Dove Grey, live axle, soft top, Overdrive (Party Car in 1994)