Something Brewing in New England Tour

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Something Brewing in New England Tour
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: 14 Apr 1994 17:26:05 -0500 (EST)
Hello,

There will be a NET/BMC/etc "Fraternity Tour" this Sunday, 17-Apr-94 starting
in Burlington, MA and heading north to the Merrimac, NH Anheuser-Busch Brewery.
All British cars will be welcome, or you can bring your "other" iron if you
want to talk British cars and tour with the group.

Where: Meet at Burlington Mall on route 128 next to the Sears Auto Center
(hey, get a new Die-Hard while your at it (whoops they'll be closed, darn!)).
If you don't feel like driving to Burlington, we'll be stopping at the first
rest stop in NH on Rt. 3 Northbound side. If you want to skip the tour, we'll
be meeting at the Anheuser-Busch Brewery main parking lot, 221 Daniel Webster
Highway, Merrimac, NH at noon.

When: 10 AM, Sunday 17-Apr-94. Meet at Sears, depart sometime later. Depart
the Rt 3 Rest stop at 11:00. Meet at the Brewery at 12:00.

Cost: FREE (well, you provide the cars and the petrol, the tour of the
brewery is supposed to be free.)

For more info, call me.

Bye,
rml

Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |