Another really ugly pic

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (SOL)
Subject: Another really ugly pic
From: tjhiggin@alpine.b17a.ingr.com (T.J. Higgins)
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 94 18:33:07 CDT
A composite GIF of 2 pictures of my 1967 Alpine V, 'Eddie the Eagle',
is available at the ftp site as tjh_alpine.gif.

The top photo was taken in summer 1991.  Sharp-eyed viewers will note
the unlatched bonnet; the car was pushed out of the garage for this
photo.  Heaven only knows what was keeping it from running at the
time.  The hideous red 'eyelids' have since been stripped and painted
white to match the rest of the car.  One day I'll get a real paint
job and the red racing stripe and the black stripe around the
sills and wheel wells will be history.

The bottom photo was taken in summer 1992.  Unfortunately the
photographer decided to get mostly the neighbor's front yard instead
of the car, which explains the unusual framing...
--
T.J. Higgins     | tjhiggin@ingr.com         | (205) 730-7922
Intergraph Corp. | Mapping Sciences Division | Huntsville, AL, USA