Re: Car models... "Corgi"

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car models... "Corgi"
From: Greg Meythaler <Greg_Meythaler@ccm.co.intel.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 94 11:40:14 PST
Someone in my office just mentioned "Corgi toys", said they are made in
England, and are extremely high quality and detail. They are no longer sold
here, and I am wondering if anyone knows how to get them.

Thanks!
Kevin

P.S. Oh yeah, these are 1/32 scale I am told.

Kevin,

I just bought a Corgi TR-3 at the Portland Swap meet. I'm not sure on the scale,
it might have been 1/32, but it might have been 1/43.  I was ok with the amount
of detail. I had to pay $15 which was a little more than I wanted to spend, but
there are so few Triumphs in the toy world compared to other English cars that
when you see them you got to buy them.  I'll check the packaging when I get home
tonight to see if I can get an address.

greg_meythaler@ccm.hf.intel.com