Car models... "Corgi"

To: tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Car models... "Corgi"
From: kburtch@pts.mot.com (Kevin Burtch X8534 Ppppp)
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 94 14:01:20 EDT
Someone in my office just mentioned "Corgi toys", said they are made in
England, and are extremely high quality and detail. They are no longer sold
here, and I am wondering if anyone knows how to get them.

The reason I post this, is a post not long ago from a person who was
dissapointed by the quality and detail (or lack thereof) vs. price of the new
TR8 models (or maybe it was another model) that are being sold through one of
the parts houses.

I am also wondering if they have (had) a TR7/TR8 model, as I would really like
a nice one for my desk at work.

Anyone heard of these critters? I like almost all cars, any would like to
start a collection of my favorites. (even though they be miniature :)

Thanks!
Kevin

P.S. Oh yeah, these are 1/32 scale I am told.