Re: Corgis

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Corgis
From: lye@elegans.wustl.edu (John Lye)
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 94 14:29:15 CDT
I've already mentioned these folks to Kevin, but since there
seems to be some interest, I'll give them a plug here, too.
D and R Enterprises of Wauwatosa, WI specializes in LBC models.
I bought a GT-6+ model from him at the VTR meet in Seattle
last summer and was very happy with my dealings with him
since then, also.  He tends to specialize in high end models
(ie $35 and up), but has a very extensive selection of british
cars.  I think I counted something like a dozen Spitfire models
alone in the '93 catalog, and there are more TR2/3, etc models
than the small Triumphs.  Anyway, the phone number is:
                414-774-8870 (after 6 PM CST)

If you want a model of a britcar, give him a try...

John