Re: Car models... "Corgi"

To: Kevin Burtch X8534 Ppppp <kburtch@pts.mot.com>
Subject: Re: Car models... "Corgi"
From: "W. Ray Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 1994 16:43:53 -0400 (EDT)
On Wed, 13 Apr 1994, Kevin Burtch X8534 Ppppp wrote:

> Someone in my office just mentioned "Corgi toys", said they are made in
>
> Anyone heard of these critters? I like almost all cars, any would like to
> start a collection of my favorites. (even though they be miniature :)

Eric Waiter Assoc sell a large variety of miniature cars that you will
rarely find in stores.  They are also agents for several british car
magazines, and their address and number can be found in one or two of the
more popular ones.  If you can't find it easily, email me directly and I
will look it up for you.

                gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910