LBC trophies needed

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (SOL)
Subject: LBC trophies needed
From: tjhiggin@alpine.b17a.ingr.com (T.J. Higgins)
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 94 14:11:07 CDT
Each Father's Day my car club puts on a Britcar show at a local mall.
This year for the first time we are going to have voting for
"People's Choice" and "Most Potential" awards.  We want to have
moderate-sized trophies with an LBC likeness at the top.  The problem
is that none of the trophy shops in the area has an LBC likeness.
Corvettes, Mustangs, open-wheeled racers, no problem.  But no LBCs.
We're not looking for a specific marque, just something that looks
vaguely like an LBC.

If you know of a shop in the USA or Canada that can help us out,
please send me the name and phone number.  We only need 3 trophies.
Much obliged.
--
T.J. Higgins     | tjhiggin@ingr.com         | (205) 730-7922
Intergraph Corp. | Mapping Sciences Division | Huntsville, AL, USA