Re: Free Jag XKE

To: "Rob Reilly" <british-cars-request@triumph.cs.utah.edu>,
Subject: Re: Free Jag XKE
From: lupienj@wal.hp.com (John Lupien)
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 94 17:18:02 EDT
>                        Subject:                               Time:2:54 PM
>   OFFICE MEMO          Free Jag XKE                           Date:4/4/94
> There's an abandoned Jag XKE that's absolutely free, yours for the taking.
> Low miles. Complete. As is, where is.
> Where is? Longitude 45 degrees West, Latitude 45 degrees North
> Expect some dampness in the upholstery.

Hey Rob,

   That's a nice spot. But it's not likely to be very accurate.
Do you have better coordinates than that? From what I heard, if
you're off by as much as a quarter of a mile, you'll be spending
an average of $5,000,000 to just find the damned thing...
And would you happen to know how long it's been down there? This
can affect the resale value... like, if it went down with the
Marie Celeste, you could make quite a bundle off it, but if it
fell off a freighter two years back, it's not worth the rust and
oil it left behind on the deck...

--
---
John R. Lupien