Jensen-Healey for trade

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Jensen-Healey for trade
From: Steve Pazar <pazar@hpnmmfg.sad.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 94 14:28:02 PDT
Fellow Brit car fanatics,

I know this is a longshot, but I'd like to see if anyone is interested in
trading my 1974 Jensen-Healey for either a bug-eye Sprite, or early
MGA.

A bit about my car. It is a nice original car. The engine was re-built
about 2,000 miles ago, and is VERY strong. There are no mechanical
quirks or problems. The paint has a few chips, but the body is very
straight, and has never been hit. The only rust on the car is in the
floor pan on the drivers side.

Now...what I'm looking for. Basically, I would like either a bug-eye
Sprite or early MGA that is in similar condition to my J-H. I DO NOT
want a project car...I've got enough to last a lifetime! The car I'm
looking for should be generally rust free, in good running condition,
reliable (Brit car standards...), and should be decent cosmetically.

Other cars I would consider; A-H 100-4, MG-TC. Depending on condition,
I would be willing to add some cash with the J-H for these.

I am located about 60 miles north of San Francisca
oops....thats San Francisco. Contact me via e-mail.

*  STEVE PAZAR           DoD #702           Kawasaki KZ440A
*  E-mail:   pazar@hpnmdla.sr.hp.com
*  Ether:    WA4DUT/6
*  Stupid is forever, ignorance can be fixed...