Free Jag XKE

To: "British Cars" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Free Jag XKE
From: "Rob Reilly" <reilly@admail.fnal.gov>
Date: 4 Apr 1994 15:54:04 -0600
                       Subject:                               Time:2:54 PM
  OFFICE MEMO          Free Jag XKE                           Date:4/4/94
There's an abandoned Jag XKE that's absolutely free, yours for the taking.
Low miles. Complete. As is, where is.

Where is? Longitude 45 degrees West, Latitude 45 degrees North
Expect some dampness in the upholstery.

Bring your own hauling vehicle. Alvin and Odin are busy.

Ok, so I'm a little late for April 1. My MacJaguar took a detour on the
Infobahn and got stuck in a roundabout, so I'm just now reading some of last
weeks digests.

How 'bout it, Will Zehring. Would Jaques Cousteau and Robert Ballard do a
special for the British car channel on the search for and recovery of this car?

BTW, "Alvin" is a deep-diving submarine and "Odin" is a ship-mounted crane.