Cars for sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Cars for sale
From: lye@elegans.wustl.edu (John Lye)
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 93 13:53:05 CST
In case anyone's interested:

I was just over at Ron Spiegeman's shop getting an insurance appraisal
on my GT-6 and thought I'd pass along some cars for sale for him.
He specializes in TR-6's and has several for sale in various states
of restoration ranging from a white one with some rust in the wings,
no dash and only partial interior, but its a good runner; he wants
$900 for that one.  He has several other project cars, and he's
finishing up a red one that's got OD; he's putting new floors in
it now and will have it finished up pretty soon.  If anyone's
interested, here's the specifics:

        Triumph Motorcars and Parts
        Ron Spiegelman (owner)
        (314) 429-5053