Re: AutoCAD drawings - <tcollin@mtu.edu>

To: jester@invlogic.com
Subject: Re: AutoCAD drawings - <tcollin@mtu.edu>
From: John Wroclawski <jtw@lcs.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1993 00:51:26 -0500
   From: Jester <jester@invlogic.com>

   I once posted an interest in getting production drawings of LBCs...

   If there is anyone who knows where these drawings are being stored, and
   what it would cost to get a set I would surely like to know.

Whatever remains of the factory drawings for many of the common
British marques is in the care of British Motor Heritage. Besides
using the drawings for their own reproduction activities, these
records are made available to Heritage Approved Suppliers, or whatever
they call them, and to academic researchers. I don't know whether
they'd be interested in a project of this sort (well actually I doubt
it, since they seem to be doing some quality control by limiting
access to manufacturers they believe in), but one can hope...

John Wroclawski
jtw@lcs.mit.edu