A Sad Note at Christmastime

To: b-c@tin.monsanto.com
Subject: A Sad Note at Christmastime
From: lesnyd@bb1t.monsanto.com (Larry E. Snyder lesnyd@monsanto.com 314-694-3626)
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 93 13:20:18 -0600
The president of the St. Louis Triumph Owner's Association was shot during
robbery on Christmas Eve. He was either loading or unloading gifts from his
car, and was robbed and shot in the abdomen with a shotgun. He has been in
critical condition in intensive care at St. John's Mercy Medical Center in
St. Louis ever since. I just called and he's still critical.

His name is Brian Borgstede. I think it would be a nice show of support from
the British Car community if some folks on the list sent him and his family
a card. His fiance is Robin Angelly (I hope I got that spelling right). She's
the club treasurer.

Please send any cards or letters to:

Brian Borgstede and Family
8325 Ardsley
St. Louis, MO 63121

Brian is a very nice young man and it makes me sick to see this happen for
no real reason. He's still hanging on - let's pray that he makes it.

Larry