Forwarded from rec.autos.antique

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Forwarded from rec.autos.antique
From: montnaro@ausable.crd.ge.com (Skip Montanaro)
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 93 08:12:48 EST
Saw this in r.a.a. Perhaps some of the SOLers in the LA area could have a
get together at a pub...

   Newsgroups: rec.autos.antique
   From: petecon@cix.compulink.co.uk ("Peter Connors")
   Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1993 00:35:29 GMT

   I will be in the Greater Los Angeles area with a TV crew between 6 and 12
   January inclusive, filming material about automobiles and automobile
   culture for THE MOTOR SHOW, a British TV programme for the ITV network
   (the commercial channel that runs opposite the BBC) .
   I'd like to hear from any clubs or collectors in Southern California
   who'd like to show off their prized hardware. Anyone from  Model A
   restorers to the Edsel Collectors' Club (if there *is* one).
   The more you've put into your auto, the more I want to see it.

   Pete Connors
   Producer, THE MOTOR SHOW, Granada Television Ltd, Manchester M60 9EA,
   U.K.
   petecon@cix.compulink.co.uk      |Office: +44 61 832 7211 x3500
   pconnors@petecon.demon.co.uk  |Home: +44 61 439 4136