Matchbox Reissues

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Matchbox Reissues
From: DODD@ELMO.EL.WPAFB.AF.MIL
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1993 9:34:48 -0500 (EST)
While out Christmas shopping last night, I discovered that Matchbox (I think)
has reissued five models.  Of the five, the first three are a cement mixer, a
dump truck and a tow truck.  However, the other two are an MGA and an XK140.
The MGA is green, right hand drive.  It even has a driver.  The XK140 is a
black coupe.  Detail is not the greatest, but a nice addition.  The tires are
metal, in keeping with the time.  Intersting that they went with heavy
equipment and LBCs for their reissues.  For any XK140 and MGA owners these are
worth checking out.  Even for those of us that aspire to an XK :-)
MAD