Re: British Cars Digest #1039 Tue Dec 21 01:15:01 MST 1993

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Cars Digest #1039 Tue Dec 21 01:15:01 MST 1993
From: RGABRIELSEN@delphi.com
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1993 01:18:35 -0400 (EDT)

     1. The monroe kits are not very good.  The brakets are simple and
        could be made quite easy, but are and would be prone to fail.
        the kits by spax are much better and stronger but are very
        expensive.  All in all the stock shocks are a long lasting and
        durable unit, just keep it topped off.

     2. The cost to get the shocks and make brakets would be close, the
        shocks are about $30-$35 a shock, and still not a impresive
        improvement.

     3. You can always find original shocks, if the conv. kits are dis-
        continued what are you to do about shocks.

I hope this helps, I learned the hard way.

lost without a spell check, Rein Gabrielsen