Re: British Cars Digest #1039 Tue Dec 21 01:15:01 MST 1993

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Cars Digest #1039 Tue Dec 21 01:15:01 MST 1993
From: xgg2356@dcmdc.dla.mil (James Fuerstenberg)
Date: Tue Dec 21 09:32:31 1993
Just a couple of items from the latest Victory Lane...The Beady Eye
Vintage Triumph Racing Team (Bill Dentinger and others) placed a
holiday greetings ad (see page 11) and at the bottom of the ad,
added the following "Help, we are looking for either and individual
or a racing team to share the expense of a semi load of oil dry.

I recall some Arnolt Bristol discussion a while ago.  Small display
ad as follows:

Arnolt-Bristol, serial # 4043078, Bristol D-2 engine needing
assembly. Body and Chassis fully restored and detailed. $19,950.
707 226 7309

1959 Ginetta G2...being restored at Ginetta factory..alum body
1172cc Ford. 100 cars originally built. 15,800sterling.  Mike Abbas
at 011 44 695 421 405.

please call the above directly, I am not assoc. with the sellers.

Jim
jfuerstenberg@dcmdc.dla.mil