Re: restoration books??

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: restoration books??
From: mburdick@unmc.edu (Mike Burdick)
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 93 22:02:01 CST
   > I have the title all jumbled up:
   > DIY restoration of MG Midget/AH Sprite
   > but I know the author is right:
   > Lindsay Porter

I have a book called _Guide to Purchase & D.I.Y. Restoration of the
Triumph Spitfire, GT6, Herald & Vitesse (Sports 6)_ by, you guessed
it, Lindsay Porter (and Peter Williams).

It is a soft-cover book with quite a few pictures of shop procedures as
well as fit and trim details.  The shop procedures are fairly sketchy
but are complete enough that you get the idea.  Details can be filled
in with a proper shop manual.  The copy I have is published by Haynes.

Mike
mburdick@unmc.edu