Re: ??? Radiator Repair/Improvements ???

To: totty@flute.cs.uiuc.edu (Brian Totty)
Subject: Re: ??? Radiator Repair/Improvements ???
From: William Hartwell Woodruff <woodruff@engin.umich.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1993 16:19:02 -0500
++> After many years of insufficient cooling, my 1980 Spitfire radiator has
++> finally died (along with many of my recent restorations), due to the
++> irresponsibility of a hit-and-run driver.
++>
++> Knowing nothing about radiator repair, what options might I have for radiat
or
++> repair/replacement?  I don't have a source for new radiators, and I'm not s
ure
++> whether a radiator shop might have the parts to fix this up.
++>
++> Ideally I want a radiator that no longer leaks, but also one that cools muc
++> more effectively than before.  Can some kind soul email me (totty@cs.uiuc.e
du)
++> telling me what my options might be?
++>
++>                                             Happy Holidays!
++>
++>
++>                                             --- Brian
++>

        I've got an extra late model spitfire radiator sitting in the garage.
Its in pretty good shape.  Write me if you are interested.

--
William woodruff        woodruff@caen.engin.umich.edu