Beware of performance engineering!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Beware of performance engineering!
From: rkg@etecnw.com (Richard George x 7247)
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 93 08:54:50 PST

>> WWhat is the place in Oregon where you can get the Urethane bushings from.
>> there are three places up there but I don't know which place has the cheapy
>> bushings and sway bars and roller rockers.
>> A 1 800 number would be useful,

>Guesses:

>800-547-8788  FASPEC

>503-746-9714 Performance Eng.  Probably not.  They carry Carsan bushings,
                               which are not cheap.

DANGER DANGER !!!  Apparently the guy at Performance Engineering has become
quite a flake as of late - be REALLY careful about dealing with him... - I think
his partner (the guy that made the Carsan bushings) was going to go into
business on his own, but I haven't heard anything about that lately...

For parts, there's someone in Eugene that sells go-faster stuff (I don't have
the number handy), as well as British Parts NW (the guy is reasonably
reputable...) - their number is 503-684-2001

rkg

(Richard George)