Re: British Parts

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Parts
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 93 11:38:12 -0800
In message <9312051154.AA28136@freenet.carleton.ca>  writes:

> TeriAnn, thanks for your response.  I don't think I will be able to go off
> to merry ol' England just now, so I will probably get my shocks from
> Apple.  I still find it hard to believe that the shipping of the two
> shocks would cost $140 canadian.  Anyway, I'm not in a big rush and will
> spend some more time looking around.
>
> On another subject I want to wish you well on your TR-3 project.  I have
> done two of them myself.  I know what your going through.  I havn't
> responded to your questions as I do not feel I'm an expert in this matter.
> There seems to be many more qualified responses coming your way for the
> moment.
>
> Frank
>
> Frank Condelli * Carp, Ontario, Canada * ad793@Freenet.carleton.ca

 Frank, Thanks for the good wishes, but you are not alone in no responding.  I
know that there are a number of TR3 owners on the list, but a lot of my
questions are left unanswered if they require someone to go out & look at their
car then type in a response.  I think I get about a 20% response rate to my
questions about what goes where.  The ones that get responded to are ones
that someone as the answer to sitting in his head.

 Take care,

 TeriAnn

 TeriAnn Wakeman             One of these days, I'll be old enough that
 twakeman@apple.com          people will stop calling me crazy and start
 LINK: TWAKEMAN              calling me eccentric.
 408-974-2344        TR3A - TS75519L, MGBGT - GHD4U149572G, 109 - 164000561