GT6/Spitfire Replacement Dashes

To: b-c@tin.monsanto.com
Subject: GT6/Spitfire Replacement Dashes
From: lesnyd@bb1t.monsanto.com (Larry E. Snyder lesnyd@monsanto.com 314-694-3626)
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 93 16:19:48 -0600
I just spoke with a guy at Prestige Autowood in Campbell, CA. He was very
friendly and it sounds like the place to go for a wood dash (he does about
all of them). For my '69 GT6, a solid teak or walnut dash in $169.50, plus
$5 shipping (to Missouri). Not bad!

Easy to order - just put the info on a sheet of paper, along with credit
card or COD info, and fax it to him. He does request you sketch your dash
so he can feel sure he's got the right one - sometimes the year we think
our car is doesn't match its physical characteristics...

I plan on ordering a new teak dash for the GT6 as soon as I save up the
money. Hmmm, maybe a Christmas present....

The info:

Prestige Autowood
140 North Harrison Ave.
Campbell CA. 95008
(408) 370-3705 Voice
(408) 370-3792 FAX

Larry

btw - someone sent me a message about another place that sells GT6 dashes,
and darn, I can't remember the place. It turns out, Prestige sells dashes
to this place! I guess that explains why the other place charges $209 for
the same dash...