Re: bulkhead drawing

To: montanaro@ausable.crd.ge.com, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: bulkhead drawing
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 93 09:24:21 -0800
In message <9312042344.AA00973@ausable.crd.Ge.Com> Skip Montanaro writes:
> TerriAnn,
>
> Once you get the last two items in your bulkhead drawing, perhaps a
> PostScript version would be anice addition to the archives on
> Hoosier/Triumph...
>
> Skip (montanaro@crd.ge.com)

I might do that, but remember it is NOT to scale, and different years have
different holes.  I just figured out though that I was about to put 3/8" plugs
in bolt holes   opps.

TeriAnn

TeriAnn Wakeman             One of these days, I'll be old enough that
twakeman@apple.com          people will stop calling me crazy and start
LINK: TWAKEMAN              calling me eccentric.
408-974-2344        TR3A - TS75519L, MGBGT - GHD4U149572G, 109 - 164000561