Re: British Cars Digest #1018 Sat Dec 4 01:15:00 MST 1993

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Cars Digest #1018 Sat Dec 4 01:15:00 MST 1993
From: xgg2356@dcmdc.dla.mil (James Fuerstenberg)
Date: Mon Dec 6 08:42:24 1993
RE: shipping from overseas...

it is not that expensive.

I always use "Air Parcel Post", not air freight.  air freight is
real fast, but real expensive.  I would think four shocks would cost
maybe 30-35 pounds max by air parcel post.

Surface shipment is the least expensive, but not enough to make up
for the 6 week wait.

I did use 2d day air for some pistons I needed in a hurry last year.
Shipping cost about $75...but the total order was still cheaper than
getting them here and they were not in stock in the US.

BTW, on a different note, anyone know where to buy Phosphoric Acid
by the gallon?

Jim
jfuerstenberg@dcmdc.dla.mil