Parts from the UK

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts from the UK
From: mfrankfo@nebula.tbe.com
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 93 09:35:38 CST
I prefur ordering via FAX over voice. I came to this conclusion
through painful experience. Orders are filled accurately more often, and sent
to my address more often if I send a FAX. It seams that most
vendors (domestic and foreign) do not always use their brightest employees
to answer the phone. Therefore they can do a better job on my order
working from a typewritten sheet of paper. A FAX eliminates errors made in
transcribing my order over the phone. And it's cheap. It costs less than
$0.95 to FAX a page to the UK after 6:00PM CST. It costs $0.49 postage
by Air Mail and $5 up by voice. Most vendors will answer inquiries by
return FAX. Mini Mania in California does not have an 800 voice number, but
has an 800 FAX number!

 Martin Frankford                 Teledyne Brown Engineering, Inc.
 mfrankfo@nebula.tbe.com     (205)726-2366 voice (205)726-3976 fax