Stripping with heat guns

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (britcars)
Subject: Stripping with heat guns
From: Jody Levine <jody.p.levine@hydro.on.ca>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1993 10:19:04 -0500
I've had success using heat guns for paint stripping, too (I already
wrote to the original poster). I have the Black and Decker one that came
with a multitude of scrapers and has two heat settings, 600 and 1100 watts,
I think. The scraper attachments are useless, but the nice thing about this
one is that the handle can be twisted to be in line with the nozzle or 90
degrees to it. This helps for getting into tight spots and changing
positions helps to keep the wrist from going numb.

Jody

jlevine@rd.hydro.on.ca - Toronto, Canada - '79 TR7 drophead