Re: SOL Logo Revisited!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SOL Logo Revisited!
From: pwv@tc.fluke.com (Pat Vilbrandt)
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1993 11:49:59 -0700
Well, now that Roger Garnett has "volunteered" to pursue embroidered patches
(Ok, I admit, I twisted his arm!  Thanks, Roger!), I can concentrate on the
rest of the SOL regalia.

As I said I would, I checked on colors.  Unfortunately, with their process,
they can't print white, so white is the only color they have for their stock!
The only exception is for polo shirts, which they can get in "silver" (light
grey, I guess), which I will specify.

I also checked on decals (the plastic, "static cling" kind), and no, they
don't do decals yet.

Here again is the list of items available (white only! except for polo):

>       Heavyweight T-shirts     $12.95         Sweatshirts     $17.95
>       Polo Shirts (silver)     $17.95         Satin Jackets   $39.95
>       Caps (Baseball, I think) $ 7.50         Mouse Pads      $12.95
>       Ceramic Mugs             $ 7.50         Ceramic Steins  $12.95

So (deep breath): anyone who is interested, email me your order from the above
list, including quantity and size(s) on all wearable items (SM to XXL).  DO
NOT SEND ANY PAYMENT TO ME (yet).  I am going to try to work out payment and
shipping directly with the imprinting company.  I expect to (try to) get
shipping included for the above prices.

Remember, for patches, contact Roger Garnett (rwg1@cornell.edu), for shirts,
jackets, mugs, caps, beer steins, and mouse pads, contact me, Pat Vilbrandt
(pwv@tc.fluke.com)

   Pat Vilbrandt      John Fluke Mfg. Co., Inc.       Everett, Washington USA
UUCP: pwv@tc.fluke.COM  or: { uunet, uw-beaver, sun, microsoft }!fluke!pwv
   (206) 745-2210 hm.
   (206) 356-5282 wk.